Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Luck of the Irish!


I am going to Ireland is less than a month! And I am staying here. Aren't you jealous, if you aren't you totally should be! This is actually a photograph of the actual tower we have rented for the week. It is amazing! The perfect spot for a wedding.

Don't worry, I'll be blogging with tons of photographs - but the castle only has dial up internet access... I mean HELLO get with technology you old 600 year old amazing piece of architecture!


So I thought I'd just brag a bit about where I'll be in less than a month. And forewarn you that blogging may be intermittent and a bit off due to the time change.


We are flying into Dublin and staying there for one night, then driving across the country, take a peek at my map. If you've ever been and have some tips for me, leave a comment or email me and let me know where to go, what to see and where to shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment