Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life update...

Here's a quick update of my current life... all about to change.



-Married and LIVING WITH Matt.

(we are going to start living in 2 places on Monday)



-Living in the basement of Mike and Lianne's house.

(moving into the basement of Angela and Josh Evans on Monday)



-Been re-doing our room and bathroom.

(Painting, hanging pictures, etc... pictures coming when it's all done)



-Working at Chick-fil-A full time.

(I will only work Fridays and Saturdays starting next week)



-Enjoying the freedom of summer.

(School starts Monday)



-Went to Wisconsin with Matt, Nicole and Chris to see our cousins a few weekends ago.



-Had 3 weddings this summer and a few more to go this fall.



-Matt has been working full time for the Iowa Athletic Department.

(Starting today he is IN PHARMACY SCHOOL and only working a few hours a week)



-Transitioning nicely to the Iowa City area.

(Still working on getting acquainted with everything... only to now move back to Cedar Falls)



-Finished Summer School... I took 10 credits this summer.

(And school starts again after a 3 week break)



-Have almost gotten used to writing my name as 'Amy Farley'

(I can't change my name at UNI due to some complications so I may have to go back to writing it the old way.)



So that's a quick update... nothing too exciting but life is great and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment