Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Welcome to our Home!

Matt and I are officially married and settled in our new apartment. Here's a small recap of the last few weeks and pictures of our fully moved in home.

THE WEDDING

We are so blessed by so many people who were involved in this day. It was beautiful and I couldn't have imagined it any better. Thanks to everyone who helped, came, etc. You are AMAZING!






THE HONEYMOON

We went to North Carolina and had a WONDERFUL time. We relaxed, went to a movie, jet-skied, laid on the beach, took a day trip to Myrtle Beach, and caught a turtle and crab in our pool. We didn't take many pictures... a lot of video though. But here are a few.






THE HOME
We got home on Saturday, went to two weddings on Saturday, and had the present opening on Sunday. It was great to see everyone and get to spend some sweet time with our families on Sunday. This week Matt has been working and I've been dong 'wifely duties' like sewing, decorating, cooking, etc. Here's our house in the 'DONE' condition!











PILLOWS- these were my short sewing project this week. I didn't think ahead when I started making them and ended up struggling a bit but they turned out pretty well.

THE JOB
I also got hired today to work at Pier 1 Imports. I start sometime next week. Pretty exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment