Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Special Sparkles by Tiny Gems


As a bride you want to make sure that your look is perfect and complete. Choosing the right accessories can be one of the biggest headaches a bride can have and as its completely personal no one can really know what it is you want...or do they?



Sarah from Tiny Gems can help with just that, she will be able to interpret exactly what you want and how you want it. I asked Sarah to tell me a bit more about her work and what inspires her. Here is what she said:

"I was born in North Wales and we moved to Liverpool when I was 3 years old. Tiny-Gems was created when I was made redundant from the bank I had worked in for many years. I am based in Wirral/Cheshire however as I am internet based my jewellery travels far and wide even to Singapore and Australia, distance really is no object.



My main aim is to create something to make your wedding day stand out from the crowd. The website only gives examples of my work and I love nothing more than a bride to be getting in touch and sending me images of their dress and explaining the themes and ideas for their big day so that I can then create something especially for them whether it be jewellery, tiara or heirloom bouquet.



I officially have the best job in the whole world, I love all things wedding and get so over excited discussing plans with people and sharing their thoughts and ideas. Everyone wants everything about their wedding to be special and my main aim is to ensure that happens, even if that includes helping out a bride sourcing items for their wedding that they are struggling with. 


I love developing relationships with my customers and I consider them all to have become good friends. The personal touch is something I am very proud to offer to all of my customers.


"I am inspired by all kinds of things the list is endless, I love old Hollywood Glamour it so timeless and elegant and can be worked into either modern or vintage styling effortlessly. I especially look up to the one and only Audrey Hepburn a real style icon, whose images are as up to date now as they were when they were taken a true celebrity.



When I start designing a new heirloom bouquet I will select one brooch that I want to be the centre focal piece and will work all the rest of the pieces around it. Although it has been known for me to take apart and re-work a bouquet 10 times plus until I am happy with the look of it. I am a very hands on person so once I have made the main part of the bouquet I will then play around with ribbons and materials to make the collar and handle to the brides colour requirements and send lots of pictures throughout the process to ensure we are both working towards our vision for her finished heirloom bouquet."
When I saw the beautiful pieces that Sarah has created, I knew I had to share them with you. I hope you will be as inspired as I was and I will be recommending these to my brides in the future.

For more images and how to contact Sarah visit her website www.tiny-gems.co.uk
You can follow her on twitter www.twitter.com/hhjtinygems and Facebook www.facebook.com/tinygems


No comments:

Post a Comment