Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2009

The Vegan Cake Search...

So I'm Erinn, and I'm the MasterPiece Weddings Intern. I'm currently in the process of planning my own wedding for next December and have found myself in a cake rut. You see, I have a ton of allergies and my fiance has none. I'm not going to force all of my guests to eat a cake that tastes like cardboard just because I can't eat some of the ingredients. So what to do, what to do?


Many people don't understand the world of vegan wedding cakes. Some people may hear the word dairy free and cake in the same sentence and try to run. What you don't know, is how beautiful a vegan cake or dessert display can turn out to be:



So here is my problem. I don't want to have to get two cakes considering most wedding guests nibble at a cake and never eat the whole piece. Is it worth it to find a beautiful vegan cake and have my guests just deal with the taste difference? Or settle for buying two smaller cakes with one being vegan and the other yummy, creamy, and dairy delicious?

No comments:

Post a Comment