Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Register Yourself!



I recieved an email the other day asking about registering for gifts- I was hoping to get my readers fantabulous input!



Let me know what you think, in the comments.



So... My cousin is getting married in a few weeks, the issues was that him and his fiance didn't register very many places (read: ONE) and they already live together so they have an entire house full of stuff already. And to top it off what was on the registry I wasn't in love with by any means.





So what's a family member (or generous friend) to do?! We're going in on a family gift so we are looking to spend more money then I would on a friend but... then what do I buy?! Yikes!



I suggested a TV (which my mom shot down) and a Kegerator (also shot down). Her argument was a TV would not last the life of their marriage - but other then ugly china you never use what does?







We have settled on a wine refriderator.

 

Now, it's your turn, what do you think, do you think that it's the couples way of asking for cash gifts? Or is it just harder as you get older and already have 2 houses full of stuff to register? Maybe it's that they want that "stuff" that she isn't in love with... You tell me!





Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment