Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Do Gooder!!!

I am so over-whelmed! So far over 40 people have blogged about Let's Eat Cake! - I've donated $40 in 24 hours, and we've had another company who wishes to remain anonymous match my efforts!



I'd love to add a few zero's to that number!!!!



Is there another company out there that wants to match our $1 per blog that posts about Let's Eat Cake!??



So far thank you to:



Unique Designs - Thanks for the fantastical logo!!!!

Posh Pastry

Power's Photography

Hostess with the Mostess

Coach Corrie

Let's Entertain

KB Kakes - who also is donating 10% of all of her sales to Let's Eat Cake! {WOW!}

Lexus Events

Tellez Photography

K-Gallery

Domestic Divas

Allegra's Blog

Studio Snapshot

She Knows Parties

Pure: by Lindsey

Entertain Exchange

SM Weddings and Events

Well How Nice

A Tale of 2 Monkeys

Slightly Cosmopolitan

Little Ant Design

Alba Fam

Sweet Madys Notes

Emily's Something

Invitations by Design

Charity Mojo

Biker Chic

Coveiter

Abbies Party Place

Color Bar Creative

Bonnie Belle

Stem

Design Evolution

Moments We've Celebrated



If I am missing someone, please email me, I'd love to give you props for the do-gooder in you!!!!



Thank you again, and remember you have until the 12th!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment