Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2008

Super Secret Project - Revealed!

I know it's almost anticlimactic but it's finally done! The Super Secret Project!

I first have to thank Powers Photography, and Stewart Powers - for without him, this project would never have come to fruition! Frankly, it was his idea!

Basically, Stewart followed me around and shadowed me at both a rehearsal and the wedding day. So now you can have a wedding consultants point of view at both!

This was so exciting, and challenging for me, on many levels! First exciting because it was a new project for both of us -and it was SO much fun!

Challenging on so many levels - as a consultant you train yourself to get out of the way of the photographer! To find the quickest route to get out of the photographers field, never be in a picture, be invisible, and all that stuff. I was so conflicted having Stewart there. DUCK! Oh, wait no, he's photographing me! MOVE! Wait no... I truly had to re-train myself.

But incredibly fun to be documenting something in photographs that I don't know has been done before.

So, without further ado, I bring you Amanda and Greg's Rehearsal in 10 Easy Steps!


No comments:

Post a Comment