Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Eve - Celebration!

I promise this is the last Christmas Post, then back to Weddings as Usual! Okay, so the one thing I love about Christmas is the food, I just love entertaining - so for me this is the Ultimate in Entertaining!

The Prep work, after my first cup of coffee I start cooking - here's our menu:

Hor's Deavours:
  • Shrimp Cocktail (Fish One)
  • Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese, Capers and Diced Onion on Mini Toasts (Fish Two)
  • Goat Cheese with Fresh Rosemary and Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil
  • Crab Rangoon's with an Apricot Dipping Sauce (Fish Three)
  • Mushroom Turnovers
  • Spinach Tartlets
  • Cheese Souffles
  • Blue Cheese with Fresh Honey
  • Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Dinner:

  • Stuffed Calamari (Fish Four + Bonus Fish in Stuffing)
  • Lobster and Crab Potatoes Au Gratin (Fish Five)
  • Salmon with a Lump Crab Meat and Lemon Caper Butter Sauce
  • Tilapia with an Orange Dijon Glaze (Fish Six)
  • Smelts (Fish Seven)
  • Inside Out Stuffed Artichokes
Dessert: (Mostly Made by Maria who is an incredible Chef and needs to open a bakery!!!)

  • Homemade Cookies and Cakes
  • Homemade Canolli's
  • A ton of yummy'ness!!!
Here is the Photo Documenting that Greg did such a fantastic job with!!!

The Prep Work:


Me Playing with the Calamari:

The Finished Products:













My Table - wouldn't The Hostess with the Mostess be proud of me! The Dessert:



The People:


My Handsome Husband and his Mommy:Erin, Me and Barb:My Step Dad (Greg), My Mommy, Father in Law and Mother in Law:The Whole Group (Minus Greg)Me Cleaning:Erin and I:

It was such a lovely and Lively Christmas - I hope everyone had a fantabulous time! I know I did! And my apron looked so nice with my Christmas Eve outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment