Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Amber & Conan's Sneak Peek


About the bride

I have so many things to tell about my bride to be I don't even know where to begin. First off she is breath takingly beautiful! Blessed with the most compassionate giving and loving soul one could be born with and has a heart as big as Texas!! Born in raised in Michigan relocated to ca in search of her king to be she found me. Always thoughtful and considerate sweet and sometimes mean!!! A few things she enjoys, shopping, housewives drama TV shows, shopping, snuggling on the couch ,Sunshine, shoes and freshly painted nails. Amber is the one for me..

About the groom

Conan is an amazing man! I fell in love with him the first time I heard his voice. He grew up in Colorado, and then moved to Nevada. His main vice (besides me) is snowboarding, and if he can't do that he is dirt biking. His patience and kindness surprise and amaze me everyday. He is the love of my life and I cannot wait to spend forever with him!!

How we met

Eharmony....Crazy!! Conan and Amber talked on the phone every night for a month before they finally got the courage to meet. So Conan rode his motorcycle to Sacramento (almost turning around 5 times). When they met it was like meeting their best friend for the first time. After that first date they have been together almost every weekend, even traveling through snow and ice to be together.

Amber and Conan will be married at Lake Tahoe on the beautiful beach of Sand Harbor. Their dinner reception at the North Tahoe Events Center will be a wonderful celebration of their wedding day.


For wedding coordination including "Day Of" wedding assistance;

Liane McCombs Wedding & Event Planning

775.786.1730

lianemccombs@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment